On Pocketnow Daily, we look at some of the new possible camera features for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro through an APK teardown. Samsung just revealed the Galaxy A7, the company’s first triple-camera smartphone and a mid-ranger, no less. The Google Pixel 3 XL was placed on sale on JD.com for a short time and we saw a pretty curious-looking price tag. The iPhone XS gets a teardown on YouTube and it shows that the phone has a new type of battery and better protection. We end today’s show with Sony gifting a pair of headphones if you buy the Sony Xperia XZ3 on Amazon.
All this and more after the break.
– Huawei Mate 20 camera to bring Underwater Mode, Video Bokeh, and two more camera features?
– The Google Pixel 3 was available for pre-order just for a little while
– The Galaxy A7 crams three rear cameras into low-cost body
– iPhone Xs teardown reveals new battery tech, better water protection
– Amazon has the Sony Xperia XZ3 with a free gift on pre-orders
#PocketnowDaily #HuaweiMate20Pro #GooglePixel3XL
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!