Want to make an app icon bigger on Samsung Galaxy Note 8/9? Learn from this video about how to get larger app icon on Android.
If you #MakeanAppIconBigger on your #SamsungNote8/9 you can see the app icon easily and also can launch the app quickly.
Furthermore, it also helps the user those who have a problem with their eyesight as well. Check out the step by step ways to enlarge an individual app icon through ‘Giganticon’ App.
• 1st Step: Open Play Store
• 2nd Step: Search for ‘Giganticon’
• 3rd Step: Install it
• 4th Step: Tap ‘Accept’
• 5th Step: Tap ‘Open’
• 6th Step: You will
• 7th Step: You will get this window, it will show you how you make the app icon gigantic
• 8th Step: Tap ‘OK’
• 9th Step: Go to the home screen
• 10th Step: Now Pinch in on your Home screen to get this window
• 11th Step: Tap ‘Widgets’
• 12th Step: Tap and drag ‘Giganticon Widgets’ to your Home Screen
• 13th Step: Choose the Icon you want is giant size, Tap on the App icon
• 14th Step: And the Giant icon will appear on your Home Screen
• 15th Step: You can follow the same method to add as many giant icons as you wish on your Home Screen
So, guys, This is the way you can add Giant App icons on your Samsung Galaxy Note series phone.
Thank you for staying with us. Like, Share, and let us know your opinions or ask anything you want to know on the topic in the comment box. We have added a related video and article on the topic, down in the description. Check it out. And always stay with #AppleTricks for Tips and Tricks for Apple and Android devices.
Watch popular related videos to know how to increase app icon size on Samsung note
• How To Enlarge Icons On Android – The Blind Life
You also can read the article to know how to get larger app icon on Android
• bestusefultips.com: How to change icon size on Galaxy Note 9