Nokia 6 Screen Replacements and Repair Parts:
Nokia 6 DIY Repair Tools:
Watch the Official Nokia 6 Display Assembly Repair Guide. Following the step-by-step Nokia 6 screen replacement instructions we have provided will help you safely fix a cracked or damaged 5.5″ AMOLED display. Visit Fixez.com for all of the DIY 2017 Nokia 6 replacement screens, parts and tools you need to fix your phone quickly, and affordably.
If you need your Nokia 6 smartphone repaired ASAP instead- we have you covered there too. Contact one of our skilled technicians at 866-233-6460 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will fix your device for you. They are available Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm PST.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for additional DIY smartphone and tablet teardown and repair videos!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Nokia 6 Display Assembly Repair Video Steps:
• Power down your Nokia 6 smartphone.
• Eject the SIM card and microSD card tray.
Step 3 (Nokia 6 Display Assembly)
• The 5.5-inch Nokia 6 display assembly is glued on solidly. Apply heat to soften the adhesive.
• Use the precision knife to create enough space to insert a playing card.
• With the playing card slice through the adhesive and carefully decouple the Nokia 6 screen from the phone.
• The display assembly is still connected to the Nokia phone, so don’t try to remove it entirely just yet.
• Remove the following Phillips screws securing the bracket that covers the display cable.
• With the bracket out of the way, detach the cable from motherboard and free the Nokia 6 display assembly.
• Disconnect the battery from the motherboard.
* To reassemble your device, follow the steps in reverse order.