Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S9 and its possible bezel changes. Then we talk about all three models of the iPhone X 2018, as reports claim that the battery will grow on all models. The Huawei P11 follows as reports have it resemble the iPhone X design significantly. Then we discuss the recent expansion of Amazon Music and the Amazon Echo to 28 more countries. We end today’s show talking about T-Mobile and the deals its offering for the Apple Watch Series 3.
All this and more after the break.
– T-Mobile offers small but significant $50 Apple Watch Series 3 discount /2017/12/08/t-mobile-apple-watch-series-3-discount
– 28 new countries around the world get Amazon Music Unlimited and Echo devices /2017/12/08/amazon-music-unlimited-echo-devices-expansion-28-countries
– Upcoming Huawei P11 could emulate the iPhone X notch… for some reason /2017/12/08/huawei-p11-emulate-iphone-x-notch-speculation
– All three 2018 iPhone X sequels are tipped to pack larger batteries, starting at 2900mAh /2017/12/08/all-three-2018-iphone-x-sequels-larger-batteries-predictions
– No display aspect ratio change expected from Galaxy S9, but bezels could still be thinner /2017/12/08/samsung-galaxy-s9-same-aspect-ratio-thinner-bezels-rumors
Lee más en Español:
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Samsung Galaxy S9 bezel changes, iPhone X 2018 battery & more – Pocketnow Daily