On today’s Pocketnow Daily from IFA 2018, we cover the launch of Sony’s first AMOLED flagship, the Xperia XZ3. Then we talk about Apple meeting with a Taiwanese firm to bring micro-LED and mini-LED displays to their devices in the future. The ZTE Axon 9 Pro brings back a true focus on multimedia at an affordable price while the Casio PRO TREK WSD-F30 brings Wear OS back to the outdoors. We end today’s show with an all-in-one deal for students who want Spotify, Hulu and Showtime, too.
– Sony Xperia XZ3 official with BRAVIA OLED screen
– Apple could be planning on using MicroLED and MiniLED displays in their devices
– ZTE Axon 9 Pro announced as a true multimedia flagship
– The new Casio PRO TREK might just be perfect for outdoor enthusiasts
– If you’re a student you have to get this Spotify deal!
– Learn more about how Qualcomm powers technology:
#IFA 2018 #SonyXperiaXZ3 #2018iPhone
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!